RESULTS ARE SUBMITTED ON UAMS

Levelized Marks are not based on the Marks you obtained in each. After getting total....10 % of Total is Levelized Q1 and 10% of Total is Q2, 30% of total are Midterm Levelized Marks and 40% of Total Marks are End Term Levelized Marks..... So dont confuse your marks...
TOTAL MARKS  = (7/10)*Q1 + (7/10)*Q2 + (38/40)*FINAL + (28/30)*MIDTERM +
 (2/10)*A1 + (2/10)*A2 + (2/10)*A3 + Hardware Project + Design Project = 100 Marks